Byam K. Stevens, plaintiff and respondent, against the New York Elevated Railroad Company and the Manhattan Railway Company, defendants and appellants [electronic resource] : case on appeal
- Stevens, Byam Kerby, 1836-1911
- New York : Oberly & Newell, Printers, [1890?]
- Physical Description:
- viii, 451 pages : illustrations, plan
- Additional Creators:
- New York Elevated Railroad Company, Manhattan Railway Company, and New York (State). Court of Appeals
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- At head of title: "Court of Appeals, State of New York."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046022