Chamizal arbitration, the countercase of the United States of America before the International Boundary Commission, United States-Mexico. Hon. Eugene Lafleur presiding under the provisions of the convention between the United States of America and the United States of Mexico, concluded June 24, 1910 [electronic resource] : with appendix and portfolio of maps
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Washington [D.C.] : Government Printing Office, 1911.
- Physical Description:
- 31, viii, 243 pages : maps
- Additional Creators:
- Dennis, William Cullen, 1878- and International Boundary Commission, United States and Mexico
- Includes appendix., Reproduction of the original from Yale Law Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046142