Report of jury trial, Colonel Graham, of Moosknowe, pursuer, against the liquidator of the Western Bank, defender [electronic resource] : before the Lord President and a jury on 21st, 22d, 23d and 25th July 1864 / from the short-hand notes of Mr. J. Irvine Smith
- Graham, William
- Edinburgh : Printed by John Hughes, 1864.
- Physical Description:
- 83, 150 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lumsden, Robert, Smith, Irvine J., and Western Bank of Scotland
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- With: Report of jury trial, Robert Addie, Esq., of Viewpark, pursuer, against the liquidator of the Western Bank, defender, before the Lord President and a jury, on December 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31, 1864, and January 3 and 4, 1865 / from the short-hand notes of Mr. J. Irvine Smith. Edinburgh : Printed by Thomas Constable, 1865.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046308