Proceedings before the Committee for Courts of Justice investigating charges against Judge J.W.G. Blackstone, pursuant to a resolution adopted by the House of Delegates, February 11, 1908 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Virginia. General Assembly. House of Delegates. Committee for Courts of Justice
- [Richmond, Va.?] : [publisher not identified], [1908?]
- Physical Description:
- 242 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Virginia. General Assembly
- House document - Commonwealth of Virginia ; no. 12
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046317