Consolidated Gas Company of New York, complainant, vs. Julius M. Mayer as attorney general of the state of New York, William Travers Jerome, as district attorney of New York County, Frederick E. Gunnison, John C. Davies and Lucian L. Shedden, constituting the New York State Commission of Gas and Electricity and the city of New York [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, inc
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], [1906?]
- Physical Description:
- pages 6,176-6,956 : charts
- Additional Creators:
- Mayer, Julius M., 1865-1925
Masten, Arthur H. (Arthur Haynesworth), 1855-1935
United States. Circuit Court (2nd Circuit)
New York (State). Attorney General's Office
- Mayer, Julius M., 1865-1925—Trials, litigation, etc
- Jerome, William Travers, 1850-1934—Trials, litigation, etc
- Gunnison, Frederick E.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Davies, John Charles—Trials, litigation, etc
- Shedden, Lucian L.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, inc—Trials, litigation, etc
- Trials (Commercial crimes)—New York (State)—New York
- Gas companies—Rates—New York (State)—New York
- At head of title: "Circuit Court of the United States, Southern District of New York."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046390