Copyright and patents, or, Property in thought, being an investigation of the principles of legal science applicable to property in thought, with their bearing on the case of Jefferys v. Boosey, recently decided by the House of Lords [electronic resource] : in a letter to the Right Hon. Lord Brougham and Vaux : to which is appended a corrected report of the judgments delivered by the Lord Chancellor, Lord Brougham, and Lord St. Leonards / / by Montague R. Leverson
- Leverson, Montague R. (Montague Richard), 1830-1925
- Additional Titles:
- Property in thought
- London : Wildy and Sons, 1854.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 56, lxii pages
- Additional Creators:
- Boosey, John and Jefferys
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- "The just is the expedient."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046436