Court of Impeachment for the trial of James Prescott, Esquire, judge of probate, &c., for the county of Middlesex [electronic resource] : on articles of impeachment, presented against him by the representatives of the people of Massachusetts, for misconduct and mal-administration in office
- Prescott, James, 1766-1829
- Additional Titles:
- Court of Impeachment for the trial of James Prescott, Esquire, judge of probate, et cetera, for the county of Middlesex and At head of title: Commonwealth of Massachus[etts]
- Boston : Russell and Gardner, Printers, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. General Court. Senate
- Reproduction of the original from Yale Law Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046490