Fairburn's edition of the trial between Robert Albion Cox, Esq., plaintiff, and Edmund Kean, defendant [electronic resource] : for criminal conversation with the plaintiff's wife, including the evidence, speeches of counsel, and all the curious love letters, &c., &c. : tried in the Court of King's Bench, Guildhall, January the 17th, 1825, before the Lord Chief Justice Abbott and a special jury : to which is added, a memoir containing eccentric anecdotes of the defendant in this cause and also of little breeches
- Cox, Robert Albion, -1826
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Cox versus Kean
- [London] : John Fairburn, [1825?]
- Physical Description:
- 74 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Kean, Edmund, 1787-1833 and Great Britain. Court of King's Bench
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046499