Before the Interstate Commerce Commission, docket no. 5416, Curry & Whyte Company, a corporation, et al., complainants, vs. the Duluth & Iron Range Railroad Company, et al., defendants, docket no. 5416, sub. 1, C.A. Wahlstein, C.E. Wahlstein, and P.T. Wahlstein, co-partners doing business under the firm name and style of Wahlstein & Sons, complainants, vs. the Duluth & Iron Range Railroad Company, et al., defendants [electronic resource] : appendix to complainants' abstract of evidence (containing exhibits).
- Corporate Author:
- Curry & Whyte Company
- [U.S.] : [publisher not identified], [1915?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume in various pagings : illustrations, charts
- Additional Creators:
- Wahlstein, C. A., Duluth & Iron Range Railroad Company, and United States. Interstate Commerce Commission
- Cataloged from cover., Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046525