In the Court of Appeals, state of New York, Edith K. Roosevelt and Emily T. Carow, plaintiffs and respondents, against the New York Elevated Railroad Company, and the Manhattan Railway Company, defendants and appellants [electronic resource] : case on appeal
- Roosevelt, Edith Kermit Carow, 1861-1948
- New York : Oberly & Newell, Stationers and Printers, 1890.
- Physical Description:
- 191 pages, 5 unnumbered pages : illustrations, plans, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Carow, Emily T., New York Elevated Railroad Company, Manhattan Railway Company, and New York (State). Court of Appeals
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6046754