In the District Court of the United States, for the Northern District of Ohio, Western Division, in equity, no. 112, Horatio C. Creith, plaintiff, vs. Toledo, St. Louis & Western Railroad Company, defendant [electronic resource] : answer of Horatio C. Creith, to the petition of Edwin G. Merrill, R. Walter Leigh, A.V. Morton and Roberts Walker, Bondholders' Protective Committee
- Creith, Horatio C.
- Additional Titles:
- Horatio C. Creith, plaintiff, vs. Toledo, St. Louis and Western Railroad Company, defendant
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], [1915?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Toledo, St. Louis, and Western Railroad Company and United States. District Court (Ohio : Northern District)
- Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6047425