Impeachment of Charles Swayne, United States district judge for the Northern District of Florida [electronic resource] : concluding argument for the managers on the part of the House of Representatives, made by Manager David A. De Armond, of Missouri, in the Senate of the United States, Saturday, February 25, 1905
- De Armond, David A. (David Albaugh), 1844-1909
- Additional Titles:
- Speech of Hon. David A. de Armond
- Washington, D.C. : [publisher not identified], 1905.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Swayne, Charles, 1842-1907 and United States. Congress (58th, 3rd session : 1904-1905) House
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6047468