In the House of Lords between Thomas Boyse, since deceased and Jane Stratford Boyse, heretofore his wife and now his widow, appellants and John Thomas Rossborough, and Mary Grey Wentworth Rossborough, his wife respondents by original appeal Jane Stratford Boyse, widow and the Reverend Richard Boyse, appellants and John Thomas Rossborough, and Mary Grey Wentworth Rossborough, his wife respondents by revivor [electronic resource] : case of the respondents
- Rossborough, John Thomas
- [Dublin?] : [publisher not identified], [1853?]
- Physical Description:
- 334 pages in various pagings : charts
- Additional Creators:
- Boyse, Thomas, Boyse, Jane Stratford, Boyse, Richard, Rev, Rossborough, Mary Grey Wentworth, and Ireland. High Court of Chancery
- Rossborough, John Thomas—Trials, litigation, etc
- Rossborough, Mary Grey Wentworth—Trials, litigation, etc
- Boyse, Thomas—Trials, litigation, etc
- Boyse, Jane Stratford—Trials, litigation, etc
- Boyse, Richard, Rev—Trials, litigation, etc
- Colclough, Cs̆ar—Will
- Claims against decedents' estates—Ireland
- Fee simple—Ireland
- Title from caption.
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6047589