In the United States Circuit Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit, no. 3978, James C. Davis, the agent under section 206, Transportation Act, 1920, plaintiff in error, vs. Hettie McCree, defendant in error [electronic resource] : error to the District Court of the United States, Northern District of Ohio, Western Division : brief in behalf of James C. Davis, the agent, plaintiff in error
- Davis, James C.
- [U.S.?] : [publisher not identified], [1923?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 93 pages
- Additional Creators:
- McCree, Hettie, Dohany, J. Walter, and United States. Circuit Court (6th Circuit)
- "Potter & Carroll, Alexander L. Smith, J. Walter Dohany, attorneys for plaintiff in error, Frank E. Robson, of counsel.", Includes index., Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6047897