In the House of Lords, John Bellenden Ker, Esq., Henry Gawler, Esq., and John Seton Karr, of Kippielaw, Esq., appellants, Sir James Norcliffe Innes, bart., and James Horne, his commissioner, respondents, John Bellenden Ker, Henry Gawler, and John Seton Karr, Esqrs., appellants, Brigadier-General Walter Ker and Richard Hotchkis, respondents, John Bellenden Ker, Esq. (in competition of Brieves), appellant, Sir James Norcliffe Innes, baronet and General Ker, respondents [electronic resource] : case of the appellants in the three appeals
- Ker, John Bellenden, 1765?-1842—Trials, litigation, etc
- Gawler, Henry—Trials, litigation, etc
- Karr, John Seton—Trials, litigation, etc
- Hotchkis, Richard, 1759-1824—Trials, litigation, etc
- Innes, James Norcliffe, Sir—Trials, litigation, etc
- Ker, Walter—Trials, litigation, etc
- Inheritance and succession—Scotland—Edinburgh
- Peerage claims—Scotland—Edinburgh
- Trials (Trespass)—Scotland—Edinburgh
- Cataloged from cover.
"To be heard at the Bar of the House of Lords, on the day of 1808."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6047985