In the House of Lords, Roxburghe caue, (question relating to the feus.) John Bellenden Ker, Esquire, appellant, Brigadier General Walter Ker, respondent, John Bellenden Ker, Esquire, appellant, Sir James Norcliffe Innes, baronet, respondent [electronic resource] : the appellant's case
- Ker, John Bellenden, 1765?-1842
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1808?]
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Innes, James Norcliffe, Sir, Ker, Walter, and Scotland. Court of Session
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Cataloged from cover.
"To be heard at the Bar of the House of Lords on the day of 1808."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6047986