John V. Dittemore, plaintiff, v. Adam H. Dickey, James A. Neal, Edward A. Merritt, William R. Rathvon and Annie M. Knott, defendants [electronic resource] : filed in the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, April 29, 1919
- Dittemore, John V.
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], [1919?]
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Dickey, Adam Herbert, 1864-1925, Merritt, Edward A., Rathvon, William R., 1854-1939, Knott, Annie M., and Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- Dittemore, John V. (John Valentine), 1876-—Trials, litigation, etc
- Dickey, Adam Herbert, 1864-1925—Trials, litigation, etc
- Neal, James A.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Merritt, Edward A.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Rathvon, William R., 1854-1939—Trials, litigation, etc
- Knott, Annie M.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Christian Science
- Trials (Misconduct in office)—Massachusetts
- At head of title: "Bill of complaint.", Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6048094