Louis E. Beckmann, plaintiff, against Frederick Joseph, Moses Joseph, Leo Joseph, National Packing Co., Swift & Co., and Armour & Co., defendants [electronic resource] : demurrer book
- Beckmann, Louis E.
- Additional Titles:
- Louis E. Beckmann, plaintiff, against Frederick Joseph, Moses Joseph, Leo Joseph, National Packing Company, Swift and Company, and Armour and Company, defendants
- New York : B.H. Tyrrel, printer, 
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Joseph, Frederick and United States. Circuit Court (New York : Southern District)
- Beckmann, Louis E.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Joseph, Frederick—Trials, litigation, etc
- Joseph, Moses—Trials, litigation, etc
- Joseph, Leo—Trials, litigation, etc
- National Packing Co.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Swift & Company—Trials, litigation, etc
- Armour and Company—Trials, litigation, etc
- Trials (Malpractice)—United States
- Meat—Packaging—United States
- Meat industry and trade—United States
- At head of title: "United States Circuit Court, Southern District of New York."
Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6048348