Before the Secretary of the Interior, on appeal from the decision of the commissioner of the General Land Office, Maxwell J. Latimer vs. the Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company, William H. Malony vs. the same, John Barker vs. the same [electronic resource] : applications under Home-Stead Act of May 20, 1862, on lands lying within the lateral limits of the grant made to the Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company, in the state of Iowa, in the act of June 2, 1864 : argument in favor of applicants
- Straight, J. A.
- Additional Titles:
- Maxwell J. Latimer vs. the Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company, William H. Malony vs. the same, John Barker vs. the same
- Washington City : McGill & Witherow, Printers and Stereotypers, 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Latimer, Maxwell J., Maloney, William H., Barker, John, Hauke, John S., Burlington and Missouri River Railroad Company, United States. Department of the Interior, and United States. General Land Office
- "J.A. Straight, of Exira, Iowa, and Chipman, Hosmer & Co., of Washington, D.C., attorneys for appellants.", "John S. Hauke, with Chipman, Hosmer & Co."-- p. 41., Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6048467