Memoirs of the life of Col. E.M. Despard, with his trial at Large and his twelve associates for high treason [electronic resource] : an account of their apprehension at the Oakley Arms, Lambeth, with very interesting particulars, from the time of their condemnation to the day of their execution, Feb. 21st, 1803, when the Col. and six of his miserable companions made their final exit : with the Col's. speech on the platform
- Despard, Edward Marcus, 1751-1803
- Additional Titles:
- Memoirs of the life of Colonel E.M. Despard, with his trial at Large and his twelve associates for high treason
- Manchester : Printed by A. Swindells, and sold by T. Thomas, & J. Sadler, [1803?]
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6048513