Minutes of proceedings of the Court of Enquiry, into the official conduct of Capt. Isaac Hull, as commandant of the United States' Navy Yard, at Charlestown, in the state of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : convened at the Navy-Yard, in said Charlestown, on the 12th day of August, A.D. 1822
- Hull, Isaac, 1773-1843
- Washington City : Davis and Force, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 244, 64 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy. Court of Inquiry (Hull : 1822)
- Includes appendix., "Printed by order of the Navy department, from the official record.", Reproduction of the original from Yale Law Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6048660