In the Court of Appeals, District of Columbia, October term, 1926, no. 4462, no., special calendar, Edward L. Doheny and Albert B. Fall, appellants, vs. United States, appellee, and no. 4465, no., special calendar, Albert B. Fall and Harry F. Sinclair, appellants, vs. United States, appellee [electronic resource] : brief for Albert B. Fall, appellant
- Fall, Albert B. (Albert Bacon), 1861-1944
- [Washington, D.C.] : Press of Byron S. Adams, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 83 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Doheny, Edward L. (Edward Laurence), 1856-1935, Sinclair, Harry Ford, 1876-1956, Wise, Henry A. (Henry Alexander), 1874-1968, Cooke, Levi, 1882-1932, Beneman, George R., and District of Columbia. Court of Appeals
- "Henry A. Wise, Levi Cooke, Geo. R. Beneman, attroneys for appellant Albert B. Fall.", Includes index., Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6048845