Official report of the trial of Anton Probst [electronic resource] : for the murder of Christopher Dearing, at Philadelphia, April 25, 1866, as well as his two confessions one made on May 6th, to his spiritual adviser, the other on May 7th, 1866, to his counsel : wherein he acknowledges to have killed the entire family of eight persons and the manner in which he done it : to which is added a history of his previous life, as well as an account of his last hours and execution / / Published under the supervision of the District Attorney, William B. Mann, Esq., with the approbation of the judges and counsel for the prisoner
- Probst, Anton, 1842-1866
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Trial, life and execution of Anton Probst
- Philadelphia : T.B. Peterson & Brothers, 
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Mann, William B. (William Benson), 1816-1896 and Pennsylvania. Court of Oyer and Terminer (Philadelphia County)
- Reproduction of the original from Yale Law Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6048920