Official report of the trial of Henry Ward Beecher, with notes and references [electronic resource] / by Austin Abbot ; together with an account of the court and biographical sketches of the judge, the parties and their counsel and of some of the witnesses
- Beecher, Henry Ward, 1813-1887
- Additional Titles:
- Official report of the case of Theodore Tilton v. Henry Ward Beecher
- New York : George W. Smith & Co., Law Booksellers and Publishers, 1875.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Tilton, Theodore, 1835-1907, Abbott, Austin, and New York (State). City Court (Brooklyn)
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6048923