Opinion of the French jurists, Messieurs Coin-Delisle, Delangle, Giraud, Duranton Pr̈e & Marcad [electronic resource] : in the case of the state of Louisiana vs. executors of John McDonogh, and the cities of New Orleans & Baltimore / translated from the French
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: McDonogh's will, Opinion of the French jurists, Messieurs Coin-Delisle, Delangle, Giraud, Duranton Pr̈e and Marcad, and Case of the state of Louisiana vs. executors of John McDonogh, and the cities of New Orleans and Baltimore
- New Orleans : Printed by J.L. Sollě, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Coin-Delisle, M. (Jean Baptiste César), 1789-1865, Delangle, Giraud, Père, Duranton, Marcadé, and Louisiana. Supreme Court
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6048994