Parnellism and crime [electronic resource] : the Special Commission / reprinted from the Times
- London : George Edward Wright, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 358 pages : charts
- Additional Creators:
- Parnell, Charles Stewart, 1846-1891 and Great Britain. Special Commission to Inquire into Charges and Allegations Against Certain Members of Parliament and Others
- pt. 1. Opening speech of the Attorney-General -- pt. 2. Evidence of Mr. O'shea and other witnesses -- pt. 3. Evidence as to murders and other outrages -- pt. 4. Further evidence as to outrages -- pt. 5. Further evidence as to outrages.
- Related Titles:
- Times (London, England : 1788)
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6049076