Proceedings in an action for debt between the Rt. Hon. C.J. Fox, plaintiff and John Horne Tooke, Esq., defendant [electronic resource] / published by a few of Mr. Tooke's friends, from his own copy, verbatim ; with two addresses from him to the electors of Westminster
- Tooke, John Horne, 1736-1812
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings in an action for debt between the Right Honourable C.J. Fox, plaintiff and John Horne Tooke, Esquire, defendant
- London : Printed for William Hone, 1819.
- New ed.
- Physical Description:
- 80 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Fox, Charles James, 1749-1806
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6049259