Proceedings of a general court martial held at Bangalore on the trial of Lieut. Col. John Bell, of the Madras Artillery [electronic resource] : with a sketch of the state of affairs in British India from 1780 to 1809 and an appendix consisting of letters and documents connected with the above
- Bell, John, Lieutenant-Colonel
- Additional Titles:
- Trial of Lieutenant Colonel John Bell
- London : Printed by T.C. Savill, (Late Harjette & Savill), 1835.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 288 pages : map
- Additional Creators:
- East India Company. Army. Court-martial (Bell : 1810)
- Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6049337