Proceedings of the general court martial, assembled by order of His Excellency General George Nugent, lieutenant-governor and commander-in-chief of the island of Jamaica, &c., &c [electronic resource] : for the trial of David Murray, Esq., a commissioner appointed for the parish of Westmoreland, for procuring subsistence for the Militia and for other duties : held in Spanish-Town the 8th and 9th of July, 1805 / / (first published in the Kingston Chronicle and City Advertiser) ; with a preface, observations, &c., &c.
- Murray, David
- Additional Titles:
- Trial of David Murray, Esq., a commissioner appointed for the parish of Westmoreland, for procuring subsistence for the Militia and for other duties
- Kingston (Jamaica) : Printed by Lunan & Doddington, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Jamaica. Militia. Court-martial (Murray : 1805)
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6049385