Report of the committee appointed to investigate the accounts of the Warren Bridge [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- Additional Titles:
- Warren Bridge case
- [Massachusetts] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Proprietors of the Warren Bridge
- Proprietors of the Warren Bridge—Trials, litigation, etc
- Proprietors of the Charles River Bridge—Trials, litigation, etc
- Bridges—Massachusetts—Boston—Maintenance and repair
- Bridges—Massachusetts—Charles River
- Toll bridges—Massachusetts—Boston
- Massachusetts—Politics and government—1775-1865
- Charles River Bridge (Mass.)
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6049757