Report of the proceedings in the Court for the Relief of Insolvent Debtors in the matter of John Edward Carew, an insolvent debtor [electronic resource] : on the opposition entered by Sir Charles Merrik Burrell, bart., and Colonel George Wyndham, executors of the late Earl of Egremont : before Chief Commissioner Reynolds and Mr. Commissioner Bowen, on Friday the 17th, Saturday the 18th, and Wednesday the 22nd of December, 1841, and on Saturday the 29th of January, Saturday the 5th of February, and Wednesday the 18th of May, 1842 / / taken in short hand by Mr. George Cherer
- Carew, John Edward, approximately 1785-1868
- London : Printed by William Nicol, 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 416, 87 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Burrell, Charles Merrik, Sir, 1774-1862
Great Britain. Court for Relief of Insolvent Debtors
- Egremont, George O'Brien Wyndham, Earl of, 1751-1837—Estate
- Carew, John Edward, approximately 1785-1868—Trials, litigation, etc
- Burrell, Charles Merrik, Sir, 1774-1862—Trials, litigation, etc
- Wyndham, George—Trials, litigation, etc
- Claims against decedents' estates—Great Britain
- Debtor and creditor—Great Britain
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6049845