Santangelo's trial for libel against Samuel McRoberts, a senator of the United States, from Illinois. Part I [electronic resource] : before the Court of General Sessions, in the city of New York
- Santangelo, Orazio de Attellis, 1774-1850
- New York : [publisher not identified], 1842.
- Physical Description:
- 86 pages
- Additional Creators:
- McRoberts, Samuel, 1799-1843
New York (State). Court of General Sessions (New York County)
- "Instructions given by Mr. O. de A. Santangelo to his counsel."
Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6050334