Sarah B. Brush, Louis S. Brush and Julien L. Meyers, as executors and trustees under the last will of Sylvester Brush, deceased, and Louis S. Brush, Pauline Myers and Leah S. King, plaintiffs and appellants, against the Manhattan Railway Company and the Metropolitan Elevated Railway Company, defendants and respondents [electronic resource] : case on appeal
- Brush, Sarah B.
- New York : The Evening Post Job Printing House, 1891.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 181 pages : charts
- Additional Creators:
- Manhattan Railway Company, Metropolitan Elevated Railway Company, and New York (State). Court of Common Pleas (City and County of New York)
- Brush, Louis S.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Meyers, Julien L.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Brush, Sylvester—Trials, litigation, etc
- Myers, Pauline—Trials, litigation, etc
- King, Leah S.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Manhattan Railway Company—Trials, litigation, etc
- Metropolitan Elevated Railway Company—Trials, litigation, etc
- Trials (Fraud)—New York (State)—New York
- At head of title: "Court of Common Pleas for the city and county of New York.", Includes index., Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6050338