In the matter of the alleged impeachment of William Sulzer, governor of the state of New York [electronic resource] : argument of Louis Marshall on motion to dismiss for want of jurisdiction
- Marshall, Louis, 1856-1929
- Additional Titles:
- Impeachment of William Sulzer
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], [1913?]
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Sulzer, William, 1863-1941
New York (State). Court for the Trial of Impeachments and the Correction of Errors
- Title from caption.
Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6050657