In the matter of proving the instrument propounded for probate as and for the last will and testament of Francis W. Tracy, deceased [electronic resource].
- Tracy, Francis W.—Estate
- Tracy, Harriet F.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Tracy, Agnes Ethel—Trials, litigation, etc
- Humphrey, James M.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Parsons, John E.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Smith, Charles R.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Trusts and trustees—United States
- Trials (Fraud)—United States
- Debtor and creditor—United States
- Claims against decedents' estates—United States
- At head of title: "Surrogate's Court, Erie County."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6050714