Testimony taken by the Joint Select Committee to Inquire into the Condition of Affairs in the Late Insurrectionary States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Select Committee on the Condition of Affairs in the Late Insurrectionary States
- Washington [D.C.] : G.P.O., [1871-1872]
- Physical Description:
- 13 volumes : charts
- Additional Creators:
- Ku Klux Klan (19th century)
- [v. 1] Report of the Joint Committee, views of the minority and journal of the Select Committee, April 20, 1871-Feb. 19, 1872 -- [v. 2] Testimony taken by the Committee [June 5-Dec. 8, 1871] North Carolina -- [v. 3-5] Testimony taken by the Committee [June 6-July 27, 1871] South Carolina -- [v. 6-7] Testimony taken by the Committee [July 7-Nov. 8, 1871] Georgia -- [v. 8-10] Testimony taken by the Committee [June 2-Nov. 11, 1871] Alabama -- [v. 11-12] Testimony taken by the Committee [June 8-Nov. 17, 1871] Mississippi -- [v. 13] Testimony taken by the committee [June 24-Nov. 1871] miscellaneous and Florida.
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Source library holdings defective: vols. 1-2 and 6-13 wanting.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6050754