The arguments of counsel for libellee, Helen Maria Dalton, in the Dalton divorce case [electronic resource] : consisting of the opening address of H.F. Durant, Esq., and the closing plea of Hon. Rufus Choate : the phonographic report of the Daily Bee / / by Messrs. J.M.W. Yerrinton and Rufus Leighton, of Boston and Messrs Henry M. Parkhurst and William H. Burr, of New York
- Durant, H. F. (Henry Fowle), 1822-1881
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Boston Daily Bee extra, (copyright secured.)
Dalton divorce case
- [Boston] : Office of the Boston Daily Bee, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 47 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Dalton, Helen Maria, 1837-
Dalton, Benjamin Franklin
Choate, Rufus, 1799-1859
Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- "Entered according to act of Congress, in the year one thousand eight hundred and fifty-seven by Bradbury & company in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of Masachusetts."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6050842