The arraignment tryal and condemnation of Sir William Parkins knt [electronic resource] : for the most horrid and barbarous conspiracy to assassinate His Most Sacred Majesty King William and for raising of forces in order to a rebellion and encouraging a French invasion into this kingdom, who was found guilty of high-treason, March 24, 1695/6 at the Sessions-House in the Old-Bailey : together with a true copy of the papers delivered by Sir William Parkins and Sir John Friend to the sheriffs of London and Middlesex at the time of their execution
- Parkyns, William, Sir, 1649?-1696
- Additional Titles:
- Arraignment trial and condemnation of Sir William Parkins
- London : Printed for Samuel Heyrick and Isaac Cleve, 1696.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Friend, John, Sir, -1696
England and Wales. Court of Oyer and Terminer and Gaol Delivery (London and Middlesex)
- Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6050858