The Crown calendar for the Yorkshire Summer Assizes, holden at the Castle of York, in and for the county of York, on Saturday, the 9th day of July, in the seventh year of the reign of Our Sovereign Lord William the fourth, by the grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, King, defender of the faith and in the year of Our Lord 1836 [electronic resource] : before the Right Hon. Sir James Parke, knight, one of the barons of His Majesty's Court of Exchequer, and the Hon. Sir John Taylor Coleridge, knight, one of the justices of His Majesty's Court of King's Bench / / Nicholas Edmund Yarburgh
- Yarburgh, Nicholas Edmund
- York : Printed by H. Bellerby, [1836?]
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages
- Thompson, William—Trials, litigation, etc
- Bridge, Mary—Trials, litigation, etc
- Cockin, James—Trials, litigation, etc
- Marshall, Joseph—Trials, litigation, etc
- Fletcher, James—Trials, litigation, etc
- Ackroyd, David—Trials, litigation, etc
- Armitage, Elizabeth—Trials, litigation, etc
- Harrison, Richard—Trials, litigation, etc
- Scafe, John—Trials, litigation, etc
- Brown, George—Trials, litigation, etc
- Great Britain. Assizes (York)—Calendars
- Includes index.
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051248