The Crown calendar [electronic resource] : for the Yorkshire Spring Assizes, holden at the Castle of York, in and for the county of York, on Saturday the 17th day of March, in the second year of the reign of Our Sovereign Lord William the Fourth, by the grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, King, defender of the faith and in the year of Our Lord 1832 : before the Honorable Sir Edward Hall Alderson, knight, one of the justices of Our Lord the King of his Court of Common Pleas and the Honorable Sir John Patteson, knight, one of the justices of Our Lord the King, assigned to hold Pleas before the King himself / / Richard York
- York, Richard
- York : Printed by W. Blanchard, [1832?]
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Atkinson, William
- Atkinson, William—Trials, litigation, etc
- Ambler, Squire—Trials, litigation, etc
- Agar, John, 1921-2002—Trials, litigation, etc
- Autey, George—Trials, litigation, etc
- Armitage, Thomas—Trials, litigation, etc
- Astin, John—Trials, litigation, etc
- Brunt, James—Trials, litigation, etc
- Barraclough, Joseph—Trials, litigation, etc
- Benn, Charles—Trials, litigation, etc
- Bennett, George—Trials, litigation, etc
- Great Britain. Assizes (York)—Calendars
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051255