The Interstate Commerce Commission vs. Cincinnati, New Orleans & Texas Pacific Railway Co., the Western & Atlantic Railroad Co., the Georgia Railroad Co [electronic resource] : stenographic report of the oral argument of N.J. Hammond
- Hammond, N. J.
- Additional Titles:
- Interstate Commerce Commission vs. Cincinnati, New Orleans and Texas Pacific Railway Company, the Western and Atlantic Railroad Company the Georgia Railroad Company
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Publishing Co., 1896.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission
Cincinnati, New Orleans & Texas Pacific Railway Company
Western and Atlantic Railroad Company
Georgia Rail Road Company
United States. Court of Appeals (5th Circuit)
- United States. Interstate Commerce Commission—Trials, litigation, etc
- Cincinnati, New Orleans & Texas Pacific Railway Company—Trials, litigation, etc
- Western and Atlantic Railroad Company—Trials, litigation, etc
- Georgia Rail Road Company—Trials, litigation, etc
- Railroads—Freight—Rates—United States
- Trials (Trespass)—United States
- At head of title: "United States Circuit Court of Appeals, for the Fifth Circuit, appeal form the Circuit Court of the United States for the Northern District of Georgia, no. 178."
Reproduction of the original from the New York City Bar.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051533