The judgment of the Right Hon. Sir John Dodson, knt., dean of Arches, etc. etc. etc [electronic resource] : also the judgment of the Judicial committee of the Privy council, in the cases of Liddell (clerk) and Horne and others against Westerton, Liddell (clerk) and Park and Evans against Beal / / edited by A.F. Bayford, LL. D. (being in continuation of the proceedings in these cases already published).
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Privy Council. Judicial Committee
- London : Butterworths, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages in various pagings
- Additional Creators:
- Liddell, Robert, 1808-1888
Westerton, Charles, 1813-1872
Horne, James Thomas
Beal, James, 1829-1891
Bayford, A. F. (Augustus Frederick), 1809?-1874
Dodson, John, 1780-1858
- Liddell, Robert, 1808-1888—Trials, litigation, etc
- Horne, James T.—Trials, litigation, etc
- Westerton, Charles, 1813-1872—Trials, litigation, etc
- Parke, William—Trials, litigation, etc
- Evans, George—Trials, litigation, etc
- Beal, James, 1829-1891—Trials, litigation, etc
- St. Paul's Church (Knightsbridge, London, England)
- St. Barnabas, Pimlico (Church : Pimlico, London, England)
- Church decoration and ornament—Great Britain
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051553