The late Bishop of Rochester's vindication of Bishop Smallridge, Dr. Aldrich, and himself [electronic resource] : from the scandalous reflections of OldMixon, relating to the publication of Lord Clarendon's history
- Oldmixon, Mr. (John), 1673-1742. History of England during the reigns of the royal house of Stuart—Early works to 1800
- Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1609-1674. History of the Rebellion and civil wars in England begun in the year 1641—Early works to 1800
- Trials (Libel)—Great Britain—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—George II, 1727-1760
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051589