The late Lord Russel's case [electronic resource] : with observations upon it / written by the Right Honourable Henry Lord De la Mere
- Warrington, Henry Booth, Earl of, 1652-1694
- Additional Titles:
- Case of William Ld. Russel, tryed for high treason, July 13, 1683 and afterwards executed for the same
Case of William Lord Russel, tried for high treason, July 13, 1683 and afterwards executed for the same
- London : Printed for Awnsham Churchill, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Reproduction of the original from Yale Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051590