The nature, extent and history of the jurisdiction of the Surrogates' Courts of the State of New-York [electronic resource] : opinion of the Hon. Charles P. Daly, first judge of the Court of Common Pleas for the city and county of New-York, acting as surrogate in the matter of the estate of Joseph W. Brick, deceased
- Daly, Charles P. (Charles Patrick), 1816-1899
- New-York : John A. Gray, printer, stereotyper and binder, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 54 pages
- Additional Creators:
- New York (State). Surrogate's Court (New York County)
- "Printed by order of the Board of Supervisors."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051752