The Newgate calendar [electronic resource] : comprising interesting memoirs of the most notorious characters who have been convicted of outrages on the laws of England : with speeches, confessions, and last exclamations of sufferers / introduction by Henry Savage
- Hartford, Conn. : Edwin Valentine Mitchell, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 263 pages : illustrations, portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Price, John
- Price, John—Trials, litigation, etc
- Kidd, John—Trials, litigation, etc
- Hamilton, John—Trials, litigation, etc
- Caddell, George, -1700—Trials, litigation, etc
- Cowland, John, -1700—Trials, litigation, etc
- Smith, John—Trials, litigation, etc
- Lowen, Roger, -1706—Trials, litigation, etc
- Parkhurst, Nathaniel, 1675 or 1676-1715—Trials, litigation, etc
- Jones, Catherine—Trials, litigation, etc
- Gray, Arthur—Trials, litigation, etc
- Newgate (Prison : London, England)—Calendars
- Trials—Great Britain
- Crime—Great Britain
- Includes index.
Reproduction of the original from Yale Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051774