In the District Court of Appeal state of California, First Appellate District, the people of the state of California, respondent, vs. Abraham Ruef, appellant [electronic resource] : no.1437, felony, to wit offering a bride : transcript on appeal from the judgment of the Superior Court of the state of California, in and for the city and county of San Francisco, and from the order of said court denying defendant's motion for a new trial, etc
- Ruef, Abraham, 1864-1936
- Additional Titles:
- People of the state of California, respondent, vs. Abraham Ruef, appellant
- [San Francisco] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- California. Court of Appeal (1st District)
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051927