Proceedings of the Court for the Trial of Impeachments, the people of the state of New York, by the assembly thereof against William Sulzer, as governor [electronic resource] : held at the capitol in the city of Albany, New York, September 18, 1913, to October 17, 1913
- Sulzer, William, 1863-1941
- Additional Titles:
- People of the state of New York, by the assembly thereof against William Sulzer, as governor
- Albany : J.B. Lyon Co., Printers, 1913.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : charts
- Additional Creators:
- New York (State). Court for the Trial of Impeachments and the Correction of Errors
- Includes index.
At head of title: "State of New York."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051944