In the Supreme Court, the people of the state of New York on the complaint of Charles J. Warren, appellants, against Robert B. Coleman and Charles A. Stetson, respondents [electronic resource] : appeal from the N.Y. Court of Special Sessions of the Peace, under the Prohibitory Law / / Capron & Lake, attorneys for appellants, Miller & Develin, attorneys for respondents ; to which is added the opinion of the recorder, James M. Smith, Esq., on rendering judgment against the law and the appellants' points and brief in the appeal to the Supreme Court by E.S. Capron, Esq. ; also the fifth annual report of the New York City Temperance Alliance, prepared by C.J. Warren, cor. sec
- Warren, Charles J. (Charles Jarvis), 1796-1883
- New York : Holman & Gray, Printers, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- approximately 40 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, James M., Coleman, Robert B., Stetson, Charles, Capron, E. S., and New York (State). Supreme Court
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- At head of title: "New York Alliance, Vol. IV, New York, January 10, 1856, no. V."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6051950