Report of the case of the Queen v. Daniel O'Connell, John O'Connell, Thomas Steele, Charles Gavan Duffy, Rev. Thomas Tierney, Rev. Peter James Tyrrell, Richard Barrett, John Gray, and Thomas Mathew Ray [electronic resource] : in the Court of Queen's Bench, Ireland, Hilary term, 1844
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: State trials
- Dublin : T. Le Messurier ; London : T. Tegg, [1844?]
- Standard ed., stereotyped.
- Physical Description:
- 406 pages : charts
- Additional Creators:
- O'Connell, Daniel, 1775-1847 and Ireland. Court of King's Bench
- O'Connell, Daniel, 1775-1847—Trials, litigation, etc
- O'Connell, John, 1810-1858—Trials, litigation, etc
- Steele, Thomas, 1788-1848—Trials, litigation, etc
- Duffy, Charles Gavan, Sir, 1816-1903—Trials, litigation, etc
- Tierney, Thomas—Trials, litigation, etc
- Tyrrell, Peter James—Trials, litigation, etc
- Barrett, Richard—Trials, litigation, etc
- Gray, John—Trials, litigation, etc
- Ray, Thomas Matthew, 1801-1881—Trials, litigation, etc
- Trials (Treason)—Ireland
- Ireland—Politics and government—1837-1901
- Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a part of Cengage Learning, 2007. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6052119